{-_-}

Thursday 23 October 2008

Darlo in Japan - Photographs 6 (In The Air - Next Stop, Japan!)

Pictures from the plane to Dubai and then Osaka. The next set of pics will be the start of Japan!

Underneath this soft looking cloud is Japan ... probably

Gassing the passengers means they have a happier flight ... what? Don't put that in the brochure?

Who do I run into at Dubai? It's Leila! Where're you heading Leila? My, what a coincidence.

Snazzy looking plane.

Check out that Sunset ... Sunrise ... crap, I forgot which it was! *checks times* Sunset!

Nothing like how the Sun looks by the wing.

Gochisousamadeshita! (damn that was fine!)

This 3 nippled pudding looks great.

Not a Starbucks for miles!

A really nice main dish, but I didn't chow down the chilli.

I don't know why airline food gets a bad reputation, this looks great and so much of it too.

No comments: