{-_-}

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Darlo in Japan - Photographs 5 (Last Photos in England)

My final pictures from England, enjoy!

Yes, on the plane I could listen to the 'Best of Anime' music.

Emirates really had a lot to do on the flight right at the palm of your cheap Economy class hand. If you think this is classy, you should have seen 1st class!

Hmm ... I wonder where they're going.

Don't be fooled, despite having a plug for a laptop, there really wasn't enough room.

Even though my ticket was quite cheap, I was thankfuly to learn this wasn't the plane we were going in.

HSBC - The World's Largest Bank (because it has a plane sticking out of it's side)

A nice day ... good flying weather.

People with antlers had to go through extra security checks it seems.

The remnants of my last, worst and most expensive Full English Breakfast.

At "God Know's What" o'clock, in the coffee shop at the airport ... the ONE open shop.

Just to get me in the mood for Japan's interesting vending machines, here's one from home.

Remember folks, it's important to keep your valuables safe.

Me at a weigh area, vigorously trying to get within the limits.

These modern trolleys even push themselves ... for some part.

A guard at Buckingham Palace. For the sake of me avoiding an ass-kicking I had to use the (crappy) digital zoom.

The road leading to the palace, or as I call it "Queen's Street".

Buckingham Palace, of course.

Green Park ... on a creepy people-less day.

Minamoto Kitchen ... this COULD look worse, I guess.

The Japan Centre. The cheapest place (in the UK) to get Minna No Nihongo books, a must if you study Japanese at Leeds Uni.

Hare Krishna Karaoke! Hareoke!

The TokyoToys Store in London.

Hideki, a very cool guy.

Outside London's Trocodero centre.

Unfortunately for me this store was shut. I think I was about 10 minutes late

Orbital Manga. This shop has plenty of events going down!

Behold ... the National Gallery!

Trafalgar Square.

No comments: