{-_-}

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Darlo in Japan - Photographs 10 (Meet The Family)

Today's pictures are from the day we moved out of the hotel and met our host families and dorm supporters.

Another view from my balcony ... yes, I have a balcony!

The first picture from my dorm at Kamishinjyou.

A speech from one of the Vice-Presidents.

Mr President.

It's Dianna.

Did someone dip the lights?

Print-outs coming our way.

Only YOU can prevent wrong-stroke kanji learning.

Party in the corner!

Enter Jason ... Mr Cool.

A quick change on my own camera and the light looks much more different.

Art-mode set's in and I want a shot of Courtney's camera ... and Domo-kun.

"Why should you vote for me? Have you seen the competition?"

Ok, I'm gonna get asked this a few times so I'll say it now. Pak's afro is 100% genuine.

Nothing worse than someone stealing your shot.

Glasses to the eyeball ... always painful.

OBJECTION! Pak gives Phoenix Wright a fitting tribute.

Everyone's together, let's start this thing!

No comments: